By using the Sites you consent to the collection/retention and use of your personal information in accordance with this policy
Information that we collect from you
We collect information about you:
- when you provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc) by registering with us or submitting an enquiry via the Sites;
- when you respond to surveys which we ask you to complete for research purposes; and from your usage of the Sites and any other information you post on the Sites, e-mail or otherwise send to us.
Use of your information
We use your information:
- to enable us to supply you with the goods, services and information which you have requested;
- to ensure that content from the Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop the Sites;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We may contact you by post, telephone or fax as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know.
Storage of your information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
Authorised personnel within Fitzpatrick Woolmer will be able to access the information you provide to us. We may also disclose your information to other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in the policy or for purposes approved by you.
Unless required or permitted to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information is statistical data about users’ browsing actions and patterns, does not identify any individual. It is used to inform improvements to the website, for system administration, and to report aggregate information to third parties.
For the same reasons, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. We use this information to track your movements through the Sites, to find out how the Sites are being used and to assess their usefulness. Personal information about you is not collected during the tracking process.
For more information on cookies please see: www.allaboutcookies.org
We may use persistent cookies if you have registered with us on-line. They will be used to recognise you when you return to the Sites. We may also use session cookies that will hold your data on our sites until such time as you logout.
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your email address and other contact details.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the Sites.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us in our records in return for which we charge a small fee.
The Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.